Wednesday 5 December 2012

CAREER TEST'S REFLECTION


Career test assessment is very important to all students. It is
because we can know what type of career that is suitable to our personality. From this career test, I found that, the careers that align with my personalities and interest is something that is related to Social Work. For example, Sociologist, career counselor, social worker and vice versa. From my own observation, I prefer to do something which can give benefit to other people like helping them and also I love to mingle with people. It is very interesting as we are able to see a various type of personalities around us and also we can share different of experiences among us. No matter who you are, if you like that job, you will automatically enjoy doing it. Choosing the right career is very crucial and it is like choosing which world you are going to live in.(149 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment