Wednesday 5 December 2012

CAREER EXPLORATION'S REFLECTION


In this assignment, every group has to choose a company they aimed to be their future employer and interview the respective person who works in the related field. First benefit that I got from this activity is I can get the information about the company. Second, I can ask any questions that are related to the job to the interviewee. Third, this activity helps to develop my communication skills with corporate people and it increases my confidence level. Fourth, I am able to learn about the experiences and challenges faced by the HR Manager. Fifth, the advices given to us are very important as it helps us to prepare ourselves to fulfill the criteria needed for our dream job. Sixth, good links between the group members and the manager are built and it is like a bonus when we are applying for the job in the future. (147 words)


No comments:

Post a Comment