Tuesday 18 December 2012

Reflection: Digital Portfolio (Oral Presentation)

Dewi Dassan A/L Ramu Nadar
The oral presentation of digital portfolio is the final task for the subject of English Career Search. I prepared myself with the things that I needed to present with relevant points. Before the presentation, Sir Ghazali gives some advice about presenting the portfolio which was very useful. Furthermore, I also discuss with my senior and other classmates about how to present a good portfolio. 

I deliver my presentation of portfolio which consist my profile, educational background, my personality and my achievements. I’m also reflecting on every activity where I explain how the activity enhance my skills, change my behavior and improve my personality. This presentation improves my confident in expressing my achievement and also improves my English speaking skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment