Monday 17 December 2012

Reflection: Portfolio Presentation


Presentation

This is my last blog for this class activity. Overall all the presentation is good. I’m very satisfied with my own performance. The marks given by Sir Ghazali bring me lots of happiness. I feel happy and excited to present although I feel quite nervous. For the digital portfolio presentation it is the last presentation I did in this class. Lots of preparation I must do before the day of presentation. Actually I prepared this slide in three days. I must make sure all slide is attractive and I can explain fluently. Other than that, I need to make sure I can attract my audience to listen on my presentation. I also must be make sure time that I have to present which five minute is enough for me explain the topic. Actually, with presentation it can help me to improve my communication skills and increase my confident level. I think this is the best presentation I had. Thanks to my friend who become a listener. Thanks also to Sir Ghazali and I think that all from me. Best of luck to all my beloved friends and Sir Ghazali. Thank you for teaching us in subject Career Search…

No comments:

Post a Comment