Monday 17 December 2012

Reflection: Myline

Dewi Dassan A/L Ramu Nadar

I have done Myline activity which was different compared to previous semesters. The Myline require answering two forum where I share and comment on the topics. The topics of the forum are about fresh graduate attitude during interview and personalities to impress boss. These topics are very interesting and enjoyable to discuss with other users. 

 The first forum about graduate’s bad attitudes gives me insight about employer’s perception toward fresh graduate and this provides me knowledge in how to behave during my future interview session. The second forum taught me about the things to be done to impress our employer. Furthermore, the activity provides me confidence in sharing my own opinion in online and also improves my English written skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment