Monday 17 December 2012

Reflection: Interview

Dewi Dassan A/L Ramu Nadar

The interview is a great opportunity for me to prepare myself for my future real job interview. This interview is providing me experience and taught me about dos and don’ts during interview session. Besides, the interview increases my confident level in facing and answering the panel’s questions. Furthermore, I able to answering questions by relating to my job advertisement and potential Company which are Club 21, an international fashion and lifestyle retailer.

During first interview session, I feel nervous about the situation and question that will be ask. But I feel very easy and less pressure because the interviewers are my classmates. This was a very good opportunity for me to answer their answer with relevant points. During the second interview, I prepared myself and feel more confident. Some of questions ask is quite challenging but it test my creativity and I managed to answer it.

No comments:

Post a Comment