Friday 14 December 2012

Curriculum Vitae (CV) Reflection......


SITI NABILA BINTI ABD RAHMAN

AH 100256


My reaction on Curriculum Vitae (CV) it is so important to learn in order to apply a job for a future.  This is because CV is a written document that briefly and accurately describes about our personal, education background and professional qualification also past experiences.  Other than that, I can learn how to make it a well-written CV that’s will makes interviewer impress and increase chances of getting a job.  At the same time, I also know how to make a variety of CV based on my creativity.  Generally, mostly people like to write a CV on a piece of paper only, but with any design CV will attract interviewer to choose and read my CV from the others.  This shows that I’m a creative person that really wants to get a job.  Then, CV can enhance my creativity thinking and skill also it can improve on level of confidence in order to ensure that I can change interviewer perceptions based on my creativity in makes a creative CV also develop myself become a innovative person.

No comments:

Post a Comment