Friday 14 December 2012

Job Application Letter Reflection.....


SITI NABILA BINTI ABD RAHMAN

AH 100256


Job Application Letter it’s a great task that I should do in this subject.  Based on my reaction on job application letter, it is a platform for me to convince the employer that I’m meet the requirements of the job offered. So, I can say that in writing on job application letter can enhancing the writing skill such as what a important part that need to have in letter (for opening paragraph, middle paragraph and closing paragraph) and the same time I can learn how to used a appropriate language or tone of an effective job application letter.  This is important in order to convincing reader an impression about me such as “I’m writing to request for an interview for the marketing position that you advertised in the Star”.  Before this, I’m just think that almost people can use any words or language without emphasize our level of confidence, self-esteem, attitudes towards the job.  Furthermore, it will improve my language skill to provide a quality job application letter and make readers interested to hiring me as a candidate for the position offered by the company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment