Saturday 15 December 2012

Reflection Application Letter


FATIN ATIKAH BT MOHD JAMAL
AH100104


Reflection about application letter, I already know on how to write a job application letter using appropriate format and language. The purpose of job application letter is to presents my resume or curriculum vitae when applying for a job interview. My application letter based on job advertisement because each job offered in the company have different requirement. It is to make sure that my requirements or experiences in the resume suits with the job offered in that organization.  I also need to link my achievement with the job position that I apply during job interview. So, the interviewer will see that my requirements meet the job offered. Besides that, when write the application letter, I should used appropriate language that is must be formal, convincing and sound confident. From that application letter, it can show my level of confidence, sincerity and attitude towards the jobs. Addition, I should ensure that my application letter does not contain any mistakes such as grammatical errors, typo errors and also spelling errors. Now, I was able to write effective job application letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment