Saturday 15 December 2012

Reflection myLine


FATIN ATIKAH BT MOHD JAMAL
AH100104

Reflection about myLine, I see the style of answering the question in myLine is different like before this I already done. Actually, before this I need to answer in multiple choice questions but now in myLine activity, I need to give my own opinions or ideas based on given different kind of issues. It is look like a “forum” that others students in different courses also must give their opinions towards the issues. So, I able to see different opinions of each students and gained some knowledge about the issues. Besides that, there are 3 different kinds of issues in the forum that need students to think on how to solve the problems occur. So, students need to choose only one issue that they are interested to answer it based on their opinions. During that time, I choose topic about “nowadays perception towards fresh graduate” because this issue is interesting in that forum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment