Saturday 15 December 2012

reflection curriculum vitae


FATIN ATIKAH BT MOHD JAMAL
AH100104

Reflection about curriculum vitae, I gained more information on how to make good curriculum vitae. For our information, curriculum vitae are also known as resume. Now, I already know that my resume must summarize all my personal data, educational background, skills, personal characteristics and references. I need to ensure that my resume is accurate, simple, complete and neat. I also know how to make “creative” resume in order to attract my interviewer’s attention and makes them give good impressions to me. I should make sure that my resume not more than 2 pages, so I need to think creatively to choose only important information and avoid unnecessary information in my resume. Besides that, good resume will increase my opportunity and chances to getting the jobs. So, I already have good curriculum vitae.



No comments:

Post a Comment