Monday 17 December 2012

Reflection: Blog

Dewi Dassan A/L Ramu Nadar

The blog is been a useful and easy tools for me to post information and reflections of topics in English Career Search subject. Sharing information in blog is advance and quick way which is easy because of its user friendly features. The blog also include information about career that prepared by other members such as career exploration. This information is very informative for me where I can share my information of career exploration that I done in UTM Space with other members who explore other organization.

The sharing of knowledge in this blog improves my understanding on the topics. This blog also enhance my confidence in sharing my knowledge through online source. Thus, it also increases my written skill and the reflection make me recall the things that I have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment