Monday 17 December 2012

Reflection: Curriculum Vitae

Dewi Dassan A/L Ramu Nadar

Creating the curriculum vitae is been informative for me. After explanation by Sir Ghazali and search from online resources, I had a good understanding in how to create a proper CV. The important things that need to be included in CV are personal information, educational background, skill, activity involved and references. 

Furthermore, Sir Ghazali shows us some of creative resume which is very informative and interesting. With the information I gathered, I prepared and create my own CV which include all necessary information about me and relevant to my job. This task taught me how writes a systematic and neat CV which is unique and different from CV of other candidates. Now that I able to create a good resume, I prepared a well design CV for my future job in HR field.

No comments:

Post a Comment