Monday 17 December 2012

Reflection: Career Exploration

Dewi Dassan A/L Ramu Nadar

I and my group members have opportunity to interview a HR manager of UTM Space, Mrs. Norshidah Binti Abdul Rashid. This task is been very informative for me to know about my future career prospect in HR field. Mrs. Norshidah provides us information about SPACE and about their organizational structure.

                I got various information related HR such as skill needed, benefits provided, the responsibility and more. Some of the important thing I obtain is about the career development in HR field. I also understand in how to climb the career development in term of experiences and qualification. Other than that, Mrs. Norshidah explain about training we as future HR officer must undergo such as are basic HR courses and leadership training. Furthermore, Mrs. Norshidah provides some advice for us as students who pursuing the same career path.

No comments:

Post a Comment