Monday 17 December 2012

Reflection: Job Application Letter

Dewi Dassan A/L Ramu Nadar

Writing and preparing job application letter is been an important task for me as it is crucial for me as future job seeker. This task taught me in how to write a good application letter with correct and systematic format. During my first draft, I did few errors in terms of format but I able to correct it with guidelines from sir Ghazali and my classmates. I understand and tips in creating an application letter such where to date and signature.

I had search many application letter from online as a references and I find various type of letter. I’d go through various letters and create my own letter which is appropriate with my job position. The task improves my written skill and also how to systematically include my academic and extra-curriculum achievements.

No comments:

Post a Comment