Saturday 15 December 2012

Reflection interview session


FATIN ATIKAH BT MOHD JAMAL
AH100104

Reflection about interview, I was gained a lot of experiences during make interview session in the class. There are 2 interview session conduct in the class which is practice interview session and real interview session. I will help me during real interview session with the company that have job offered especially after I graduated. I will be more confident to answer the question given by the interviewers. This interview activity also gives me information on how to be prepared before attend the interview session such as study about job offered, study about company, predict the common question, practice to answer the question and also build my confidence. During interview session, I need to think creatively especially answer tough and unique question given to me. I need to have a good face expression such as smile, pleasant, confidence, cheerful, calm and also good eye contact when answering the question.    





No comments:

Post a Comment