Saturday 15 December 2012

REFLECTION : MYLINE


NUR ANISAH BINTI MD MISRAN 
AH100131

Every student need to do MyLine as a part of the activities for English class every semester. In this semester, I have to respond and give own opinion to the posts of forum in MyLine. Some of posts that need give respond are fresh graduates with an attitude, emotional intelligence at workplace and 10 habits bosses love. By give the opinion, I able to understand what the posts are about because it is important to the students to be a creative and innovative to find the ideas and opinion about the topics as the students necessity to ‘think out of the box’. Besides that, as a student I need to know about current situations that happen around of us. Other than that, I can increase my knowledge about the topics by doing MyLine activities. Lastly, MyLine is giving me new knowledge and opportunity to give opinion about the topics discussed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment