Saturday 15 December 2012

REFLECTION : CAREER INTERVIEW




NUR ANISAH BINTI MD MISRAN
AH100131

In this class, the job interview was conducted group by group. In my opinion, the purpose of interview is as a preparation to me for attends the real interview. By doing this interview, I will do the preparation for the interview for instance to find the information about the company, the job offered, the requirement and also the questions and answer that frequently ask in the interview session. Above and beyond, I need to control my nervousness during the interview and I need to confident to answer the questions given because it will able to influence the mark and interviewers’ perception towards myself. Most importantly, we need wear the formal attire when go to the interview because it is affect the first impression. As a conclusion, we need to do detail preparation when go to the interview for get the job offered and to avoid any problems that might be happens to ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment