Sunday 16 December 2012

REFLECTION ON JOB APPLICATION LETTER


NUR FAEZATUL HUSNA BINTI ABDUL KHONI
(AH100133)


The job application letter is also important in order to attract the employer to know more about us. Before this I do not know how to write the job application letter but after I have learned it in the class I am confident to do it well in my real job application later. The most important thing in job application letter is to state the position that I have applied and from what resources I have read the job advertisement about the position that I want to apply. Beside that, I need to relate my experiences with the job I had applied. This is because I need to prove that I have the experiences that are related to the job position I have apply and I can give a big contribution the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment