Sunday 16 December 2012

REFLECTION ON INTERVIEW SESSION

NUR FAEZATUL HUSNA BINTI ABDUL KHONI
(AH100133)


As we know, the interview session is very important part when we are seeking for a job. We need to be confident and doing a preparation before attending the interview. Of course I will be nervous because this activity is like the real interview but I really try harder to attract the interviewer and try to be confident in front of them. Even the question is difficult but I try my best to answer with honesty and always calmly. I need to control my expression because the expression is very important when being face to face with the interviewer. This activity is very good practice for me when I have graduated in the future. I will apply what I have learned and will learn from the mistake that I have made in this activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment