Friday 21 December 2012

MY REFLECTION OF DIGITAL PORT FOLIO



                      I love this assignment, it’s like an opportunity for me to introduce myself to others, and it also make me know myself better.  In this topic, we are required to make our port folio by using digital methods.  Basically, there are a lot of methods that I can use.  But because of some technical problem I can’t download the software, and so I just use the power point.   And again, I love to do this power point with my creativity.  I play with the colours, the font the design and so on.  During the presentation, my slide was change smoothly, even though I did not put the effect but I satisfied with my work.   These topics help me increase my knowledge in using power point, during test and error. 

No comments:

Post a Comment