Thursday 20 December 2012

Reflection on interview


NASUHA BINTI ABDULLAH (AH 100125) 
We were give a task to do a simulation real interview in class session that will give us a course mark. Before doing the interview session my lecturer told us to do the Curriculum vitae . Doing the interview each of us needs to provide the CV so that the interviewee will read our CV and start to interviewing us. This also will show if my abilities or skill is good or meet their minimum requirement for the job offer to us. During the interview I need to be as calm as possible and do not forget to give a smile as it shows and hide our nervous. During my simulation interview in class, I have been accept by the interviewer to take the job position that I interview. It give me more confident for me to do my real interview in my future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment