Friday 21 December 2012

Reflection: Job Application Letter


SHALINI SELVARAJ

I think every University students need to get used to job application letters because it will help them when they are applying job in future. Writing a job application letter is not as simple as we think because it has appropriate format and language. Again, I have learnt how to write a job application from our lecturer, Sir Ghazali’s instruction and the book “English for Class Research class”. Therefore, a job application letter will introduce our resume or CV when applying for a job interview. It becomes a foundation for us to convince our future employer that we will meet the requirements of the jobs that are offered. Therefore, I feel happy and relieved that I have learnt about job application letter which it’s really going to be useful for me in future especially when I applying for a new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment