Friday 21 December 2012

Reflection: Digital Portfolio/ Web-folio (Oral Presentation)


SHALINI SELVARAJ

Finally, we need to do a digital portfolio about ourselves and present it in the class. In digital portfolio, we should include our profile, personalities, education background, curriculum activities and working experiences. It is the first experiences for me to present about myself to other people. At first, I feel shy and awkward to do the presentation. But after seeing my course mates’ presentation, I feel more confident to present my own portfolio. This activity actually teaches me how to be confident during presentation. At the same, during preparing for the portfolio, I have a chance to flashback what I have done before and what I should do in the future to increase my knowledge, skill, and abilities. I also feel that I should attend more extra curriculum activities which can improve my knowledge in different aspect. Anyway, I feel very happy with my presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment