Thursday 20 December 2012

My Reflection on Curriculum Vitae Task




by Nurul Nabila binti Yusoff (AH100138)

A curriculum vitae is such an important item for those who are looking for jobs. As for me, I feel very blessed and happy as in this subject, we are going to learn on how to make a nearly-perfect curriculum vitae for the sake of our future job interview. There are a few important things that must be written inside the curriculum vitae other than my own personal details. For instances, I have to enlisted my previous schools, results and also the achievements I received along the year of studies. Besides, I have to state the references of mine at the very last of the written resume. It is important to put in someone who is influential and most importantly, he/she knows you. This is because, the company might have to contact those respective persons to ensure that you did everything you had mentioned in the curriculum vitae.

No comments:

Post a Comment