Thursday 20 December 2012

Reflection : Digital Portfolio


 For me, to create a digital portfolio is not easy. It should have the elements that attract the attention of the interviewer and make sure they like it with. For the first time I made a digital portfolio, I need help from my friends and lecturers. Digital portfolios can be made from a number of styles with flash player, video, blog, or Microsoft Power Point. At the outset I want to use power point, but I want to do something else other than using a flash player. It is indeed difficult to handle at the beginning is. Finally, I managed to also complete digital portfolio using this flash player. In the process of making a digital portfolio, that I have learn a lot of new things. I can develop my skills in using software like flash player, video or other. It was very interesting and I hope I can make a digital portfolio in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment