Thursday 20 December 2012

REFLECTION: ORAL PORTFOLIO



Oral portfolio can help me to improve my confident level and communication skills. I must make frequent an eye contact with the audience and can attract them. Besides that, a tone of voice must be clear to ensure the audience can hear and give full attention for my presentation. During the presentation, I must keep control my own features, smile, and have an opening statements by spontaneous in delivering oral presentation. It also give me a chance to see the lack of skills and performance when present my portfolio. The important things in oral portfolio are my ability to communicate, focusing on my though, demonstrating my enthusiasm, suitable emotion and facial expression must be nice. I also must make a preparation before attend for oral presentation. From that, I have learns a lot of skills and techniques to be success in my presentation in the next semester and in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment