Friday 21 December 2012

REFLECTION : APPLICATION LETTER



Name : NURFATIHAH BINTI MOHD NAIM

Matrix No: AH100136





Everyone knows to writing letters. But in writing a job application letter, it is a little different. Because it has a format that we need to follow in writing correctly.  When first time I do the letter, I refer to the book as guideline.  I also do many mistakes and Sir Ghazali teach use how to make the correct letter application in class. 


I still remember Sir Ghazali said that the first order, the letter should be appropriate for the selected job. Next is to be linked to the achievement of educational information and applied work. The third is, the letter should be creative than others in terms of the use of language that may be attracted to the phrases used by people who read it.



It also increase my writing skill and also experience to make the letter.  This class very helpful for our preparation in apply job.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment