Thursday 20 December 2012

reflection : Myline



Participating in MyLine forum give me an opportunity to give my opinion on some issue that currently occur in the work environment. Time to give our opinion is enough because the due date is almost the end of semester. When I go through the Myline forum I can see that many different ideas from the other students. All of them have their own opinion on the topics provided. Some of them agree with the statement and topics given and some are not agree and some stated that it have its own pro and cons. From the forum, I can read the different opinion and it makes me think deeper on their opinion. Their knowledge that different from me give me the new idea that I can use as a reflection on the topics given. The topics that I have chosen are about the graduate attitude and habits bosses love. These two topics make me excited to give my opinion since it is related to me, myself as a graduate who will find a job in the future and surely will have a boss in workplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment