Thursday 20 December 2012

REFLECTION: CURRICULAR VITAE



Curriculum Vitae (CV) is same like the resume which are content the personal information, educational background, career objective, extra-curricular activities and work experience. From that, I will what the content that might be put in the CV. I also will know about the format and they have several characteristics to ensure our CV is good and interesting. For example I should summaries my personal data, be simple, accurate and complete. I also must make a creative CV to attract the interviewee. I should keep my CV brief and concise with headings to help the employers locate relevant information. A well-written CV is an extremely powerful form of communication that makes a good impression for me and eventually increases my chance of getting a job or position. It allows me to think hard and bring out my best attributes and knowing how me really are is key to seeking the right job.

No comments:

Post a Comment