Friday 21 December 2012

REFLECTION : MY LINE



Name : NURFATIHAH BINTI MOHD NAIM

Matrix No: AH100136


 

 

This is the third time I answering MyLine.  My experience in answering previous MyLine that is semester before is the questions are multiple choice questions and after finish answer the question, we will know our score. 

MyLinE this semester are different because we have to choose two from the three topics provided. Furthermore, we need explain what we understand from the topic based our understanding. 

The topic that I choose is emotional intelligence in workplace and fresh graduates with an attitude.

At first it is difficult for me to explain on the topic but after making reading and other sources, I can comment it based my understanding.
MyLinE experience taught me about understanding, creativity in commenting on issues, learning from website and improves my writing skills in English.

No comments:

Post a Comment