Friday 21 December 2012

reflection of application letter


Based on what we learnt in chapter writing letter of application, I found that it was really useful to me. As I had never do it before because I had never went to a part time job, so for the first time doing it seen to be really exciting for me. After all I know how to write the application letter, the format that we should follow and how to ask for a job. For sure after this I will practice this in my real life. I definitely will start looking for a job and write them an application letter to them for the preparation before I graduating. In this application letter also I know how to promote myself in the appropriate way that everybody can accept it and do not think it some sort like show off. I hope I can learnt more in this class so that can improve my knowledge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment