Thursday 20 December 2012

REFLECTION OF INTERVIEW SESSION



NORHAZIRAH BINTI MOHD YASIN
AH100130


When talk about interview, the first things that we need are the confident. If we don’t have the confident, it’s hard to make the employer believe to us and also hard to get the job applied. In English class, there have 2 type of interview session that held which are the practice interview sessions and real interview session. In the practice interview session, it help us to get some idea and gain some of experience, feel and confident when in interview session. I also learn how to answer the questions given by the interviewers and also, I get a chance to become as one of the interviewer.
                When in the real interview session, I already can reduce my nervous and increased my confident. Then, I also learn how to catch the interviewers attentions when I answer the question that given by them. I also need to think creatively in order to give answer that related to the questions and make interviewers impress with my answer

No comments:

Post a Comment