Thursday 20 December 2012

Reflection on Myline


NASUHA BINTI ABDULLAH (AH 100125)
During my last semester I have always use MyLine for my UHB course. In this semester there was a bit different because I just need to be done an online discussion or also known as forum. I have answer and discuss in these two topic which is “Fresh Graduates With An Attitude”and “10 Habits Bosses Love”. I found that many other participant were argue with each other point of view. This show that everyone is can gain the benefit from each other opinion including me. From the first forum which is “Fresh Graduates With An Attitude”, I found that many participants disagree with the statement. For the second forum which is “10 Habits Bosses Love”, I found that many of the point given is brilliant. Besides that I found that this forum Activity for MyLine is quite interactive and informative. I suggest that we could have another Forum activity in my another UHB course.

No comments:

Post a Comment