Thursday 20 December 2012

REFLECTION: DIGITAL PORTFOLIO



I will get many benefit of having my own portfolio. By having it, I would become aware of my own effort of learning because a portfolio normally requires me to do self-reflection. Other than that, I would make a conscious effort of indentifying the reasons or factor that have led me to get A. besides that, I will develop awareness of my own learning style or strategy and this awareness would eventually become a guide to effective learning. In creating portfolio I can put my profile, co-curricular activities, entire bachelor’s degree course and working experience. A portfolio also can be medium to demonstrate the development or improvement of my abilities, skills and personality.  It also can show my achievement during study. The most important thing in preparing a portfolio is the technique that I use to present in the class. I must make a creative portfolio to attract the audiences’ attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment