Thursday 20 December 2012

My Reflection on MyLine Task




by Nurul Nabila binti Yusoff (AH100138)


One of the tasks given by Sir Ghazali to us is we have to participate ourselves in the MyLine portal. The task is quite easy as we only have to give our opinions or comments on the topics listed. We have to choose to write opinions on two out of three topics given. As for me, one of the topics I chose entitled, ‘The Attitude of Fresh Graduate When Attending Interview’. After reading the article, I am strongly disagree to the writings as it stated that fresh graduates nowadays are very demanding and have extremely bad personalities. As for me, not all of the fresh graduates are behaving that way, and plus, each of us are having different type of personality. The author cannot simply claim that all fresh graduates are bad just because of one spoil graduates. Besides, graduates must possess good manners in order for them to be hired by the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment