Friday 21 December 2012

Reflection on Interview


I was in the second group during the interview session. My group consist of five students and our interviewers also consist of five students. Even though the interviewers were all my friends, but the feeling was still uncomfortable and I am still nervous. This is because I was quite shy when talking face to face with the people that I do not know. The questions were really challenging especially the last question which comes from the lecturer. The question was testing the mind and I must be really careful during answering the question. The answers must be precise and clear so that the interviewer won’t feel bored and not confident with us. Overall, this interview session has taught me on how to be prepared when I was about to go to the interview at the company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment