Thursday 20 December 2012

REFLECTION: INTERVIEW SESSION



An interview session affords me opportunity to express my interest, experience and passions in person. Interview also serves the dual purpose of providing me with a clear picture of life in the company or organization. It enables me to gain an understanding of the type of question that would encounter in an in depth formal interview and practice the articulation of answers. Besides that, it appears to have provided information about the nature of the organization. Performing well at the interview session is one of the most important steps in successfully securing a job. It also will build confidence in my performance. I can practice interview techniques and to experience being an interview in a small group setting. The interview session also give me a chance to prepare question and anticipation of question, improve interview performance and spending time polishing interpersonal skill. Comprehensive, formal interview represent a formidable challenge for many fresh graduate student. So, pre-planning for interview is important.  

No comments:

Post a Comment