Friday 21 December 2012

REFLECTION TOWARDS MOCK INTERVIEW


Assalamualaikum..

            I am sure, only certain of students did experience in attending interview in an organization to apply for a job.  So that, for those who are not yet attending any interview before, may face some difficulty for mock interview task.  It same goes to me because I only have an experience in attending interview to join a Human Resource Development Club (SMART) in UTM.  I have no experience in attending interview that related to applying some job.  So, during the interview session, I am totally nervous and sometimes it will lead to blank at all.  But, the key to avoid nervous is by fully preparing yourself before the interview session.  Honestly, I guess most of us were too aware in answering the questions because they know all the response will be rate by the lecturer.  This kind of behavior may not help them to present their ideas well.  However, overall of the mock interview sessions is fine.  It just us that need to do something to improve the way how we answer the interview questions as it will prepare us to face the real interview later.

No comments:

Post a Comment