Thursday 20 December 2012

Reflection : Blog Task

 What can I say about this blog is it make my task easier. This is because it is no need to submit it by hand for example the company that we have interviewed. Just post it in this blog and all done. With this blog, I also learn how to use it properly. This is because I don’t like blog and it makes me difficult to understand the way to post my reflection at first. I think it is because of my own mindset. Hate it, and then don’t want to learn it. That is the problem that I identified on myself. This blog also can be use as a platform for us to sharing ideas on topics or issue given. From that, I can learn and think more on the others idea and then the new idea might be produced based on the different ideas. So, thanks to all friends who give their help and share their knowledge in class. Hopefully in the next class, we will experience and make another blog like this to make our task easier and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment