Thursday 20 December 2012

REFLECTION: APPLICATION LETTER



Job application letter will introduce my resume or CV when applying for a job interview. It is also a medium for me to convince the employer that I meet the requirement of the job offered. I also can show an effort that why I are suitable for the job. Besides that, I can put my experience as student or working experience. I also know about suitable language that must be used when writing the application letter. It is must be formal, convincing and sound confident. The expressions that I used in writing give the reader an impression of me. These can show my level of confident, self-esteem, attitude towards the job and vision. I must use an appropriate verb which is not over confident or over proud with me. I also can know about the format when writing the application letter and must be aware about typing error, usage of grammar, spelling, and other mistakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment