Friday 21 December 2012

reflection of interview session


Last few day, we having an interview session with our class members as well as our lecturer’s mr.Ghazali in this interview session we were supposed to be in group of five person then sit for an interview in order to get a job. The best person will get the job. Unfortunately I did not get it. But I’m not really upset because instead of getting a job during the interview actually I got more knowledge during the lesson. Firstly our group become interviewies, we need to answer all the question with appropriates to the question and must show our interest to the company as well as confident while speaking to them. It very hard because we will feel so nervous then need to think about the best answer. But we face it with all the effort as we can. After that, we take place as an interviewer and ask question to others. These experiences seen to be really useful to me. I hope in the future I will practice it more before attend to a real interview. 

No comments:

Post a Comment