Thursday 20 December 2012

REFLECTION: BLOG TASK



Reaction paper gives me an opportunity to give a comment or opinion about myself and the activity in Career Search class.  By using the blog it’s easy for me to submit the report or task. I think this blog will help me to get bonus mark. It also is a medium to express myself, response or everything that are related with this subject. The reflection we have to write is consists of career planning, MyLine, curricular vitae, digital portfolio, oral portfolio, application letter and interview session. From this reflection, I can know what the benefits and I can recall what I have learn in our class. Nowadays, this blog are important with the changes in the technology and give opportunity to me to learn more about online learning which is using the internet.  Lastly, I’m feeling very happy by joining this subject and I can set in my memories. Thanks to all my friends and Sir Ghazali. 

No comments:

Post a Comment