Thursday 20 December 2012

Reflection : Oral Portfolio


While we show our digital portfolio, we must give some of explanation on what about we want to present such as our profile, personality, education background, working experience or extra curriculum activities. We must present it in a short time that is 5 minute only. It is difficult to us to do it in a short time. Many of the students in my class are exceed the 5 minute. All of them present in a hurry because of the time. Besides, while presenting the portfolio, the voice of students must be loud because to not make the other felt boring. For me, it is very nervous and my sound not so clear because of my English not well. So, because of the carry mark, I do it my best and confidently. But it still not well enough but luckily my digital portfolio have attract the lecturer to give the high grade on that portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment