Thursday 20 December 2012

REFLECTION OF MYLINE



NORHAZIRAH BINTI MOHD YASIN
AH100130

Reflection about myline is related to how I give some comment on the topic that put as the forum side. Myline are the example of interactive and effective discussion online system that  need the involvement from the students. There have few topics and I need to answer two from that topics. All the topics are really interesting and could gain some knowledge when discuss about it.
                The first topic that I comment is about the perception of employers towards the fresh graduate students. I comment about this topic because its interesting topic and in future I will become as the fresh graduate students. The second topics are about how to behave in future interview. This topic also interesting and important. When I done the Myline, it make me to become as the person that know how to give an opinion and make myself prepared in my future work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment