Friday 21 December 2012

REFLECTION TOWARDS DIGITAL PORTFOLIO


Assalamualaikum..

            When it comes to digital portfolio, we are actually allowed to use any method to present portfolio besides than power point.  For example, we can use Flash to present our portfolio.  This can encourage our creativity to present portfolio.  Recently, I only used power point to present my portfolio.  I was not so happy with my digital portfolio because it is not attractive enough for me or maybe for the audience.  This is because the ‘hyperlink’ I made also was not working during the presentation.  It happens maybe because too much hyperlink until I forgot when and where I need to click to go to continued slide. It actually showed that I not mastered the slide.  So, for the improvement later I can use another kind of medium to present my portfolio and improve the skills of using power point.

No comments:

Post a Comment