Friday 21 December 2012

REFLECTION TOWARDS MYLINE


Assalamualaikum..

            Whenever lecturer of English subject ask students to assignment through Myline, it may lead to feel like “OMG, I am so lazy to go to Myline website”.  It just like a ‘hard task’ for us when it comes to ‘do assignment in Myline’.  But actually, there are some advantages of doing assignment in Myline website.  Only after we were ask to do assignment in Myline we know the existence of Myline website.  Besides that, through Myline we can know current contest publish in Myline held by Ministry of Education.  In terms of task, we are required to response with two topics out of 3 topics selected by lecturer.  I selected 2 topics which are 1) emotional intelligence in workplace and 2) Fresh graduates with an attitude? I did explain my point of view in that topic selected.  I also include some of the examples for the topic to increase the understanding.  

No comments:

Post a Comment