Thursday 20 December 2012

REFLECTION FOR CURRICULUM VITAE


A curriculum vitae (CV) is the details about you. It includes your profile, your educational background, curriculum activities, referee and also stated it if there are any working experiences. Before we made our own CV, lecturer asks us to find out on creative resume in the internet. It looks very interesting and unique. However, I never see any of the candidates in Malaysia use this creative ways of writing resume to apply for their job. Thus, this is really something new to me and I wish I could give it a try for my future job application. In my opinion, the creative resume will definitely attract the company to call the candidate for the interview because it shows how unique the candidate is. Besides, Sir Ghazali reminded us to ensure that all of the information in the CV is the real information and not the fake one. 
(147 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment