Thursday 20 December 2012

My Reflection on Writing the Application Letter




by Nurul Nabila binti Yusoff (AH100138)


Well, having an application letter attached to your curriculum vitae is a must as an application letter is where you will be expressing your dream position to the organization. There are format in writing the application letter as it is a formal letter to be sent to the organization. While writing this application letter, I have to first doing homework on which company am I going to choose to work at. As for my group, we chose The Zone in Johor Bahru. At the very first paragraph of the application letter, I wrote about the position I am going to apply for and where did I notice the advertisement. Besides that, Sir Ghazali did remind us on how to write a very good application letter. One of it is we have to write about our qualifications and also, some of our personalities that suit that position. Plus, it is also important to state that we are looking forward to meet the director to discuss about the employment.

No comments:

Post a Comment