Friday 21 December 2012

MY REFLECTION OF MOCK INTERVIEW


                   Interview is a final stage to get the job.  During interview, there have question and answer session, and candidates will be asking regarding general knowledge and question about creative thinking.  Interview is crucial stages, because it will show our confident level, our communication skills, our appreance, our personality so on and so forth.  To go to the interview, candidates should be prepared enough, so that it will easily answer all questions and be able to catch employer’s attention.  During mock interview in the classes, I got the experience to be interviewers and interviewees, and of course to be interviewees, my feeling was mixed and I felt so nervous.  But, I try to calm and answer the question with confident.  Generally, these topics give me some experiences to be interview, because before this I never had this kind of experience.  And, of course I will apply what have I learnt in this class during interview later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment